Welcome to the web page of Ennis Youthreach, part of the Adult Education Service of the County Clare VEC.
Ennis Youthreach, available in Ennis, is a training programme for young parents and early school leavers between the ages of 16 and 23. It aims to assist its learners towards progression in education and/or employment. Creche facilities are available as part of the service.
Ennis Youthreach provides 3 types of programmes to its cliental:
1. Foundation Programme: This programme is certified by FETAC at level 3. This programme is one year in duration consisting of various modules.A Tourism Awareness Programme in conjunction with Fáilte Ireland is also run at Foundation Level. Entry through interviews and conversational English essential.
2. Leaving Cert Applied: This 2 year programme consisting of portfolio work and final examinations. Entry requirements to this programme: Junior Cert or FETAC Level 3 standard.
3. FETAC Level 5 Certificate in
Childcare / Community Care or FETAC Level 5 Certificate in Business / Secretarial Studies.
This programme offers participants the option of completing either a certificate in Childcare and or Community Care or Business / Secretarial Studies. These courses will cover eight to twelve modules and lead to a recognised qualification. These programmes aim to be completed in 1 year. Entry requirements through interview and conversational English is essential.
Young parents and Early School Leavers between the ages of 16 and 23.
Ms Eddie Keane, Ennis Youthreach,
VEC Adult Education Centre,
Clonroad Business Park,
Clonroad, Ennis, County Clare.
- Business and Secretarial Studies- Ennis
Business and Secretarial Studies- Ennis details, click here
- Leaving Cert Applied- Ennis
Leaving Cert Applied- Ennis details, click here
- Childcare and Community Care- Ennis
Childcare and Community Care- Ennis details, click here
- Cert in Tourism Studies- Ennis
Cert in Tourism Studies- Ennis details, click here